Verify your License
Note: This process is for currently licensed Louisiana Contractors applying in Other States based on Reciprocity or Examination Endorsement Agreements.
Regarding the Reciprocal Board (where you’re applying for a license)
- Contact the reciprocal Board or review their website for their rules regarding reciprocal credit for examinations.
- Contractor must contact the reciprocal board, where you’re applying for a license, and complete and submit their application for licensure.
Regarding the LSLBC Board (where you’re verifying your LA license)
- Complete and submit the Verification of License Request form, found HERE and payment info for the required fee.
- Verification Request fee is $85.00. This fee is charged per request (per state).
- Email completed form and payment information to [email protected].
Verification of License Process with LSLBC
- Once we have received the Verification of License Request form and fee, LSLBC will complete our own Verification of License form, which is accepted by most reciprocal states. See exceptions below.
- Arkansas Contractors Licensing Board – obtain their Verification of License form, complete top portion of their form and submit to LSLBC along with the Verification of License Request form.
- LSLBC staff will email and mail a Verification of License letter to the Licensee.
- By email, it will go to the email address you provided on the Verification Request form.
- By mail, it will go to the mailing address currently on file with this board.
For more information regarding verification requests, contact us at [email protected] or at (225) 765-2301.Loading