Renew your License
- Renewal Notices are sent by email from [email protected] to the email address on file for the licensee at 60 days, and again at 15 days, prior to the license expiration date.
- You can choose to renew for a one-, two- or three-year period on the online renewal form.
- You cannot renew the license until 60 days prior to expiration.
- You cannot renew the license after the license has been expired for one year.
- You would be required to reapply for a new license.
- Trade exam(s) will not have to be retaken if you have same qualifier and classifications on new application as before.
How to Renew
- Follow the instructions on the Renewal Notice, which has the user id and password required to access the LSLBC Contractor portal, to renew online.