• 600 North Street, Baton Rouge, 70802
  • (225) 765-2301
  • Text-To-Verify: 1 (855) 999-7896

If I have a Commercial License, can I perform home improvement work?

Only those who hold a commercial license with the classification of “Building Construction” are exempt from a Home Improvement Registration.  The value of the project, to include labor and materials, cannot exceed $75,000.


Translate »