• 600 North Street, Baton Rouge, 70802
  • (225) 765-2301
  • Text-To-Verify: 1 (855) 999-7896

How do I report a name change or structure change?

Structure change could be a change in ownership, a merger, a conversion, a change in FEIN or a change in “State of Incorporation”

Commercial, Residential and Mold Remediation name and/or structure change fee is $100.
Home Improvement Registration name and/or structure change fee is $40.

The following must be submitted prior to updating the license/registration:

  1. Download and complete the form called “Name and/or Structure Change Form”. Click HERE to download the form.
  2. Review the form and submit any additional required documents as listed on the form.
  3. If paying by credit card or E-check, email form, documents and payment info to [email protected].  
  4. If paying by check or money order, please mail form, documents and payment to our office.

Once processed by staff, the licensee will be notified by email if any additional information or documents are needed or if the name or structure change process is complete.

For questions about the name or structure change process, please contact Megan Hurst in the Licensing Department at [email protected].

Translate »