• 600 North Street, Baton Rouge, 70802
  • (225) 765-2301
  • Text-To-Verify: 1 (855) 999-7896

How do I report a change in officers (for Corporations only)?

The following must be submitted prior to updating the officers for the Corporation:  

  1. A letter on company letterhead with license/registration number(s), contact person, and contact telephone number, including extension and a list of the current officers for the company.
    1. If possible, please limit the officers to President, Vice President, Treasurer and Secretary.
    2. You must include the full social security number and date of birth for each officer
  2. The letter may be scanned and emailed to [email protected].

Note: There are no required fees for a change in officers. However, if the change in officers resulted from a change in ownership, merger or conversion then please see the FAQ on how to report a change in ownership, merger or conversion for a list of additional documents and fees.

Translate »