• 600 North Street, Baton Rouge, 70802
  • (225) 765-2301
  • Text-To-Verify: 1 (855) 999-7896

Does dewatering require a license from LSLBC?

Water extraction, carpet removal, damaged drywall removal do NOT require a license from LSLBC.

Mold remediation and rebuilding a structure DO require licensure with this agency.

Please view our brochure for more information.

Translate »